Blog Archive
Followers
Smart Internet Marketing - What Does it Really Mean?
02.23 // 0 komentar // Anonim // Category: internet marketing sites , smart internet marketing , smart internet marketing does really mean , smart objectives , targeted internet marketing //Coming from a corporate background where SMART goals are continually being pushed to you, it got me thinking about how this applies in the online business world, especially in internet marketing.
SMART stands for specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound. What it basically means is, "Are you focused and doing something with the obvious outcome and still consume just the right amount of time on any task ".
It is far harder to work smarter in the world of internet marketing. After all, you have no one breathing down your neck for this report to be completed by 18:00. This is probably one of the main reasons he came to internet marketing in the first place to get away from that kind of pressure.
Smart Internet Marketing is about setting yourself daily, weekly, monthly or even hourly goals. First of all you have to wonder "what is the benefit I get from the event, b or c? I want an immediate benefit or that part of the larger and longer term picture?
For example, you can set itself the goal of writing 3 articles in one day. How much time do you spend on research each topic, and how many words are in order to write? This will be an example of long-term benefits such as once your article is out there, it stays there and will continue to drive traffic to you for years to come, but it is rare to see immediate results from the article.
If on the other hand, you have your list and want to market a product to them, it will be an immediate benefit, because if the product is right for them, they will buy and you'll have immediate rewards.
Smart Internet Marketing is also about remaining focused on your goals and not easy to be distracted by other areas of internet marketing, this is a strategy and stick to it. You must also be sure that the task you set for yourself is achievable and can realistically be completed within a reasonable time frame. You should also question their reasons for it.
following the basic principles of SMART goals within targeted internet marketing approach, you will ensure focus and immediate and sustainable results.
The last thing every night, I think what I want to score the next day and write this down. I also try to put a deadline on each task I want to finish them priority in several ways. I start with the easiest task in terms of time to complete, then move that way. May I rearrange my priorities, depending on the niche market at that time, and if I need to get something out fairly quickly, then I'll start with that.
Related posts :
0 komentar for this post
Leave a reply
2008 - 2009 SimplexDesign. Content in my blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- SimplexPro template designed by Simplex Design.
- Powered by Blogger.com.
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
