Blog Archive
Followers
Scent Marketing Turned My Business Around!
01.33 // 0 komentar // Anonim // Category: scent machines , scent marketing , scent systems //As head of the high end, but fighting the convenience market in a big office building, I was trying to find a way to get customers in my shop. A customer who did not come to grab something quick while on the go, and rarely returned. With our struggling economy and slumping sales, I knew I needed to do something and fast.
I remembered something I read that talked about how the power of smell is perhaps the strongest of the five senses. As I was reading, I thought how my husband always comments that, whenever I'm wearing a fragrance, which took him right back when we first met. I began to explore the power of smell and a new area. more I read, the more I was convinced that the power of smell is not only a powerful force in my marriage, it could be strong enough to save your business!
I looked at a variety of scent on the market and settled on one that the smell of machines that will deliver a nice smell of cinnamon in my store. Once installed, a nice light scent wafted through the air.
Most customers did not notice a light fragrance, but there is little comment on how nice the smell is. One visitor to shop even noticed that she recalled baking Christmas cookies with her grandmother. That's when I knew the power of scent marketing really works!
Related posts :
0 komentar for this post
Leave a reply
2008 - 2009 SimplexDesign. Content in my blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- SimplexPro template designed by Simplex Design.
- Powered by Blogger.com.
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
