Blog Archive
Followers
Relationship Marketing Online and Offline
15.12 // 0 komentar // Anonim // Category: market segmentation , niche marketing , relationship marketing , relationship marketing online offline //relationship marketing
In the past few weeks, I have devoted a significant amount of time trying to understand the rigors of online marketing. As an experienced business professional, and even taking a few marketing courses in the academic community, online marketing seems at first sight different.
Relationship Marketing-what was once ...
The name-Relationship marketing is pretty much self explanatory. Before the internet, sales and marketing person should first create a relationship with customers is intended expecting before sale. This meant several, if not more visits to the buyer, the buyer makes a mental note that sales and marketing person did or said. The bottom line is that the customer really wants to know if the sales or marketing person is trustworthy. Are they always do or say what they promised?
Looking for a person's eyes, the customer can quickly check your BS meter. It goes loud and clear on the advice of any discrepancy or exaggerated statements or promises. So a wise marketer would never exaggerate the facts that can not be tangibly proven.
While 99% of the interactions I have personally had with clients over the years were not direct marketing, although in fact, it's still part of the answer the customer was looking for. Did you do or say what I said I was going to do. It reflects on my integrity and the integrity of the companies that I represent.
relationship marketing-it is ...
As a somewhat savvy e-shopper, I want the same answers as I am that I'm facing someone directly. Is it the web, e-mail, e-books or anything else is absolutely true, or is there a line of BS in the fine print?
What I personally am finding is that the best approach is no different from the pre-Internet days. successful internet marketer is one who practices of relationship marketing. He or she must create an environment of trust before the client can expect to buy. Of course, there are exceptions: when you need a band aid because you have cut, as long as it says Band Aid, you will not buy it. It was in an emergency, I need to buy now. But it is rare.
I was talking about the marketing of products or services on the Internet savvy buyers. If they can not see them face to face, you must find a way to communicate truth and integrity in the message. In some cases, on May take several e-mails and free gifts for the buyer to close the BS meter and integrity and trust meter for the initial setting.
Again, I certainly do not have a degree in Internet marketing or relationship, but it did not take long for me to understand that Internet purchases are real people. They do not want to be scammed, they want to be treated as human beings and not like robots with credit cards in their hands
.My advice for myself and anyone who reads this is on the market as if you were face to face and their chances have a handy dandy BS meter in my hand during a conversation with you. If it starts to rise at any point in your delivery, chances are you missed the sale.
relationship marketing is just as important online as it is absent.
Related posts :
0 komentar for this post
Leave a reply
2008 - 2009 SimplexDesign. Content in my blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- SimplexPro template designed by Simplex Design.
- Powered by Blogger.com.
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
