Blog Archive
Followers
Easily the Best Affiliate Marketing EBook of 2008
23.42 // 0 komentar // Anonim // Category: Best Affiliate Marketing eBook , easily affiliate marketing ebook 2008 //I thought about keeping this to yourself, it's easily the best affiliate marketing ebook in 2008, and I'd like to share with you. You see I am a jealous monster, and I worked hard and failed several times, now I have success. Should I share this resource or you find your own way?
If you've spent too much time and too much money, too many lost hours of sleep and too much time away from his girlfriend 7.this is for you. The author is rapidly approaching the status of guru in the world of affiliate marketing and found what I believe is that his claims to have gone from almost zero to over $ 100,000 in 2007
As I write this, I'm thinking about changing my mind. Am I simply creates its competitors to share this secret. Argh!
Let's cut to the chase, the best affiliate marketing book of 2008 is the 'Conduit Method' Chris Rempel and part of its VIP series. This is a great follow up to his previous book, Secret Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate who first described the 'Clear' (this was my best affiliate marketing book last year !).
It's simple, it is straight forward and it works. There are already people on their 11th entertainment website (or blog if you prefer). The reason for this success lies in its ability to:
Find a profitable niche
It is obvious that you have heard it before, but what is profitable niches and are not profitable niches around the crowd?
It depends on how you tackle them. If you are familiar with Clickbank, you can easily find a profitable niche. All you need to do is take advantage of the popularity (or you can use gravity) function and pick those bad boys eating up the commissions.
What about competition? Conduit Method is a unique approach that focuses on niches that have such a large volume of traffic is enough for you. Then it shows you a unique approach to finding the right long tail keywords.
Find Buying Keywords:
If you've ever struggled to find good keyword into a profitable niche, you'll know that you end up with strange expressions strung who do not read quite right. You end up with unusual words and you can rank first on Google. Then you get traffic, but nobody buys, they are only window shop. What you need to do is separate the information required from customers. Finding active keywords that indicate they are buying signal is the key to your success.
to find keywords like "buy xxx" or "download xxx" to avoid freebie seekers to look for illegal downloads and end up with serious buyers. You act as a 'pipe' between consumers and merchants. This part of the best affiliate marketing book blew me away and explains it better than I can.
Find Natural phenomenal Long tail keywords
I touched on this a moment ago. We are all frantically searching for long tail keywords with the actual search volume and the lowest competition. Stop for a moment and consider how random long tail keywords can be. I do not know figures, but a high percentage of long tails are totally unique. Write unique content and you'll create your own long tail keywords. When creating content, including author names, alternative names, errors, ingredients that people can and do ask. It is simplicity that makes this the best affiliate marketing ebook, think of the time this can save you.
before you leave
For me it was a way to change my affiliate marketing career. Until I turned around my earnings in the same way the author (he went from earning almost nothing over $ 100K last year and is only 23 or 24 years) I made a sale. This got me my first sale with 4 articles and a website - it was easy to do, and even easier to repeat the
This is not a fad, and it works the first time we have a super affiliate sharing your method with the best affiliate marketing book, you'll find this year and probably next. In fact do not buy any others, just take it and apply it!
Related posts :
0 komentar for this post
Leave a reply
2008 - 2009 SimplexDesign. Content in my blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- SimplexPro template designed by Simplex Design.
- Powered by Blogger.com.
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
